This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Sunday, November 6

The avatar of evil

Lately I have been far more succesful in my adventures in the world of commerce than before. I do think my father would be proud to see my tailoring business thriving as it is.

Yesterday as I was in Auction House doing my usual business of selling mooncloth, I was approached by a gettogether band of adventurers. These brave people were on their way to a place called Sunken Temple, The temple of Atal'hakkar, a place where a tribe of trolls worship their vile god Hakkar. Hakkar, it seems, is a being of pure evil. The concept of their adventure was brave and a bit foolish. They were on their way to the deepest depths of the temple, trying to lure the avatar of Hakkar himself into showing up and then... kill the abominable creature.

Needless to say, I of course offered my services as a priest and joined the group of two warriors, druid and rogue. I did not even know the people but I was on a griffon flying towards Swamp of Sorrows faster than one could say "Hakkar".

I did need the action, I did need to feel the tension of the battle again.

Because I still can write to my diary, it may be needless to say that we survived and the avatar of Hakkar did not. But in my days I don't think I have faced such foes as in the temple. Not only did we face a horde of trolls but entering the temple angered four powerful green dragons.

Dragons... Seeing a dragon fly is a sight to remember. The creatures are majestic. Their whole being radiates unfathomable power. Surviving one is a miracle. Surviving four... Elune be praised!

Whatever the trolls were doing in the temple, I do hope we did put a stop to those plans. At least we left none alive.

It was probably one of the fiercest adventures in my life. My mouth is still dry after casting so many healings.

No comments: