This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Tuesday, November 1

I work hard for the money

I'm trying to make honest living as a tailor, but like I've written before, my trials have not been successfull as of yet. I have this somewhat unique pattern of a cloak, which I thought might be worth something to someone. The difficult part is that I lack some of the ingredients needed to make one.

So... I travelled to Un'Goro crater, the volcano here is swarming with fire elementals. It feels good to test my strength and flex my muscles against these creatures of fire. And I even managed to drain some of the essence out of their burning corpses. Fighting makes me feel alive. And it's not like the odds are impossible. I have grown stronger after my last visit here.

Un'Goro itself is beautiful. Apart from Ashenvale and Feralas, this is one of my favourite places in the world. I love the jungle. The wild nature. The untamed, bestial nature that Un'Goro is all about. It makes me just want to rip off my clothes and run around naked and free as the animals here. And the fact that this lush, green place is between sandy and barren Tanaris and equally sandy and barren Silithus just makes me wonder... The nature takes thrives where it can.

I feel like staying here a bit longer. Maybe I could help the small settlement up north and visit the glorious crystal cavern. Then again, I could just sit here, lean on a tree and listen what the jungle has to say.

No comments: