This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Monday, November 7

Not all trolls are evil...

After my ventures in the Sunken Temple, I travelled to Gadgetzan, the goblin capital in Tanaris desert. Not that I like the dry air and sand in my hair, but I had to come, since I had a meeting with a troll Yeh'kinya near here. We had to discuss about the Avatar of Hakkar, and the essence of the foul god I captured in the temple. Not that I remember what we talked... It's a bit too painful to talk with a troll.

"Not all trolls are evil. Only the evil trolls are evil. The evil trolls killed my sister. But this is not one of them." I kept repeating it like a mantra in my head.

Having hunted the killers for years now, I still have a slight problem when it comes to trolls. Allied with the orcs, they are slaughtering the forest in Ashenvale. They are terrorizing the jungle in Stranglethorn Vale. They worship creatures like Hakkar. They killed my sister.

Anger and hatred is not the answer, since not all trolls are evil.

I only wish I could believe myself.

I mean I have met evil men, and good men, evil elves even, and good elves. I do think I have met good-souled trolls, as well. Have I?

No comments: