This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Tuesday, October 25

"You are not ready yet"

There is something mystical in this place... How it affects me - especially my dreams.

Maybe writing down my dreams will help me to understand what's happening to me. It is either that or talk to myself (which I have found out that I'm doing).

I saw a field of white roses and a circle of people sitting in the field. While I approached them, I recognized the figures Celethan, Logiar, Reyn, Drumelix, Eluoren, Alenjye, and Iani. There was also an old gnomish sage with grey hair. And a dark-haired human woman. In the middle of the circle was a fiery pillar of moonlight.

"AmarĂ¯s, we have been expecting you", Celethan greeted me. "You should have not walked away", the gnome lady said.

"Who are you?" I had to ask. I knew most of them, yet I felt uncomfortable in their midst.

"We are the memories in your heart", Eluoren told me. "We are here to help you to choose", whispered Iani.

"Memories! I don't even know some of you. What are you going to help me with? What am I supposed to choose?" I felt anger and fear overcoming me.

"Your destiny", sweet Alenjye told me. "Not more, not less", Drumelix smiled.

"But you are not ready yet, I see", master Logiar nodded. "But you will be soon", the dark-haired woman told.

"Come back when you are", Reyn said as he disappeared to the shadows.

In a second they were all gone. And the moonlight faded.

No comments: