This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Wednesday, October 26

"Aha!"

This morning, as I was ready to go to sleep, I met someone. At least I think I did.

My camp was approached by a tiny stranger dressed in travelling robes. She was very much in her thoughts because she literally bumped into me as she was walking. At first I thought she was a crawler of some sort because of the way she moved. She moved as if she was searching for something that had fallen on the ground.

As this tiny, gray-haired gnome lady bumped into me, she looked up and said: "Aha!" She raised her eyebrow knowingly, pointed me with her finger, blinked away, and disappeared. It all happened pretty fast, so basically I don't know what happened.

She looked familiar, though. Almost like the sage from my dream. Was it her?

No comments: