This image is created with Blizzard Fansite Kit

Sunday, October 30

A commercial trial

I've never truly understood the basics of economy. Maybe that's why I'm a better priest than a tailor. I wish I would have listened to the teachings of my parents. I have very little possessions so I decided to venture into the world's commercial capital, Ironforge, and try my luck at the Auction House, selling my products there. Mainly mooncloth I'm selling. As I've heard one can make good money with it. No luck for now. Then again, what do I need money for? A good question.

Goddess, this place is depressing. It's noisy, and dark, and cold... I cannot understand why everyone wants to spend time here. Where's the sky? Where's the moon? I would prefer staying in the lush forests of Ashenvale.

Even the air here is different. It's hot from the fumes of the Great Forge. Makes it harder to breathe.

capitals_

No comments: